Fab Lab London is the City of London’s first purpose built digital fabrication and rapid prototyping workspace. We live at 1 Frederick’s Place in the City with our founding partners Bathtub2Boardroom and the RSA Great Recovery initiative.
We’re a 4000 sq.ft. creative space that provides open and membership based access to digital fabrication tools, an electronics lab, education workshops, making events and a vibrant community. We help individuals and companies learn about the application of digital technologies, rapid hardware prototyping, 3D printing and sustainable design practices.
We have a range of fabrication platforms and tools on site including laser cutters, 3D printers, milling machines, sewing machines, 3D scanners, traditional hand tools (saws, drills, hammers, chisels etc) and CNC machines. Complementing the physical and mechanical design we provide access to an electronics lab with the latest platforms, design tools and test equipment.
Fab Lab London could not have been possible without the support of our partners.
The Fab Lab can offer
- Workspace for individuals and companies to develop innovative products
- Educational workshops for schools and individuals to learn new skills
- Residential workspaces for hardware orientated startups
- A range of 3D services including scanning, printing and CAD design
- Large scale laser cutting and engraving
- Rapid hardware prototyping facilities for innovation and product development teams
- Access to the design expertise of the RSA Great Recovery Impact Hub